Saturday, March 8, 2014

He is Taking Care of All Things, Now!

We cannot conceive of how great He is.

We have to take Him at His Word, literally.

The Word of God is sharper than any two-edged sword (Hebrews 4: 12)

The standard is the Bible, not our conception of God, or  even our limited understanding of the Bible based on our intellect, our educational training, or the advice and confirmation of other people.

The Holy Spirit reveals the Son, and as we see the Son, we are transformed from glory to glory (2 Corinthians 3: 18)

Over the last few weeks, I have begun to realize where a lot of my frustrations, fears, and tumults were coming from.

I believed that everything in this life depended on me, that "this life" was my life, and my life only to live.

Never once did anyone sit down and explain to me that Christ is living within me right now, that He is committed to doing everything through me, if I would only place my hand in His hand, or "let him drive the car, and let him allow me to enjoy the ride."

When so  many tragedies hit me in this life, I had concluded, wrongly, that I had not been vigilant enough, and if I had tried hard, paid more attention, remained more alert, then all would have been well.

All of this thinking, these "old ideas" were wrong, and all of them came from a faulty bringing, much of it resting on the terrible lies of the Twelve Step cult.

Jesus is Savior, not just from death to life, but in all things, as well. Why would I think for one second that my Daddy would give His Son to transfer me from death to life, but then leave me to my own devices on this earth?

That's just crazy nonsenses, the mixing of Old and New Covenant, or "Galatianism".

Yet to this day, many Christians, many believers in the Body of Christ are convinced that while Jesus died on the Cross for our sins, we are on our own for living, or that we have to live the Christian life on our own, through our own efforts.

Such wickedness is just not true.

He is loving me actively right now, and instead of striving and struggling within myself to do more, I am learning to grow in grace and knowledge of Him who loved and gave Himself for me, that I can live by His faith today.

This wonderful Person, this wonderful gift, cannot be conceived or achieved, but believed and received.

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment