Thursday, May 9, 2013

AA is a SCAM --- So Arrogant and Flagrant

"Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. 8All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. 9I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. 10The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." (John 10: 7-10)

AA places demands on people, yet at the same time, the program immobilizes its members by forcing them to label themselves "alcoholics." What's the first thing that an "alcoholic" will do? Drink! Yet at the same time, the same cult then claims "progress not perfection".

Imagine.

First, tell people that they lack something or that they do not measure up in some way.

Then tell them to follow certain steps in order to rise from failure to success.

However, in the midst of working the steps, in the midst of following the instructions, the person "working the program" is getting worked over by the program.

When schools label students "special ed", they enroll the children in programs with people with the same "label", and the collective of attitudes and personalities, warped by a limited understanding of themselves, merely reinforces the ugly, limiting label.

AA is a wicked cult, an evil scam which teaches people to feel sorry for themselves, when the "self" which they identify with is in itself false.

Identify with a failing, then tell people to "do twelve steps" to keep "the failing" at bay.

What an evil cult this is!

Alcoholism is not a disease.

Alcoholism does not get worse just because a man has a drink.

The greater perversion in man's flesh is sin, condemnation, and the guilt and death which works within the members of men.

Jesus Christ came to redeem man from the curse of sin and death. He offers to men not just a life free from guilt, but a new life in Himself.

This is no scam, as the Word of God is based on testimony, historical evidence, records, research, and the reality found in archeological and historical records outside of the Bible.

"In the Beginning" could not make it more simple or obvious, either.

Jesus said: "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life." (John 14: 6)

Either you believe it or you do not believe it.

No scam, Jesus is all give, that through Him you may receive and give to others.

AA is a scam. Jesus is all give.

"Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. 8All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. 9I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. 10The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." (John 10: 7-10)

1 comment:

  1. I read with interest your blog titled Freedom from bondage in Christ. However I do think labelling AA as an evil cult and a scam really does no justice to the organisation that has helped the many men and women broken through the wretched addiction of alcohol and the likes of other self medicating drugs . Our God is a Mercyful God ....I myself found the first safe place where I heard honest broken people talk openly about their battles with drinking and how to stop. This was over 30 years ago in Coburn St Scotland . I later progressed onto' Adult children of alcoholics '. I then spent years searching for answers as to what life was all about through various 'spiritual ' new age programs as well as obsessively reading books on psychological problems and dysfunctional families...etc etc. I was ' saved ' somewhere along the line way back then ...but really didn't know what that actually meant at the time. I thought yes He saved me from my sins ..but I had to spend the rest of my life perfecting myself ..to be like Him. I was and still am on a journey ....gradually through much pain , self punishment , inability and unwillingness to accept the Good News of Gods Grace ,Jesus is becoming more real to me as the only way of Salvation. None of my own feeble self righteous efforts at giving Him a helping hand towards my Salvation is any good....His shed Blood for me is totally enough ...I am justified by faith alone ...and that Faith is His gift to me too....I can hardly muster up enough faith to face the day at times if it were left to me.'" Lord I believe , help me in my belief'" Anyway it's by Grace alone ....so I do think my brother in Christ ...you yourself may have partaken of some fruit of the 'Tree of the Knowledge of good and evil ' by labelling such self help organisations as evil cults. I do believe their are many a family ...children especially who are very thankful for the likes of AA . I wish my dad had had the courage and honesty to have gone with me to such meetings. ....but that's another story. God IS Love....and we are broken fallen beings in a broken fallen world. I'd rather go to an AA meeting at times than many a so called church ....where many a so called Christian is hiding behind his or her own mask or fig leaf of ' self respect' .Blessings to you and all who read your blogs ...Keith Humphrey Isle of Wight UK

    ReplyDelete