Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Seeing Him Who Has Been From the Beginning

A real change, a real peace of mind has become pre-eminent for me.

I see Jesus, because I know that He sees Me.

He has been watching me, and watching out for me.

Even when I sin, even when I fail, even when I fall, I know that He will never fail, He will never walk away.

This is what love is all about.

Jesus, my Savior, the brother closer than any other, promised, and He has never not deliver.

"I will never leave you nor forsake you," (Hebrews 13:5).



That's what it is all about.

There is no future to worry about, because He carries everything. There is no yesterday to be ashamed of, because He covers everything.

In the midst of bad thoughts, bad feelings, He is Oh So Good to me.

Jesus, I love you.

I love you because You have indeed so loved me!

I see you before me and behind me, and I am a being who lives because of You!

Thank you for loving me first!

AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment