Sunday, April 7, 2019

How God's Grace Us Transforms Us!

Another incredible revelation.

I have struggled with lustful feelings for a long time. I dealt with it in the worst ways imagineable.

And that's the whole point: I dealt with it! Myself.

I cannot solve my own personal problems. Fleshly issues cannot be solved with more flesh, with more self-effort.

The solution to these problems lies in a greater revelation of Christ Jesus and the Love of the Father!

I used to think that I had to remove the sexual feelings from me, from my body.

Or I had to seek some kind of release.

Now I realize that that is not necessary.

God does not stop loving me, He does not go away from me, and I do not have to remove the bad feelings in my flesh.

He does not condemn me, and He does not care how I feel.

One day, I just cried out to God that I loved these two males. I was just overwhelmed with physical desire.

I then cried with joy that I could be honest with my Daddy God about these feelings.

Then a powerful rest overwhelmed me. God does not go away in my life. He was still there caring for me. It did not matter what those feelings were inside of me. I did not have to "get rid of them" in some way in order to keep talking to God, or to know that He was there for me.

When I realized that His loving favor remains, the sexual desire, the lust, the perversion just washed away.

It's so true what Paul writes to the Romans:

"Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?" (Romans 2:4)

He later writes in one of his pastoral letters:

"11For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, 12Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;" (Titus 2:11-12)

God's grace really taught me something that day. And I found myself denying worldly lusts in greater fashion!

God is not only still there for me, but He keeps loving me, keeps blessing me!

This is the Gospel, this is the Good News which more people need to hear!

Thank. You. JESUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment