Tuesday, April 9, 2019

His Love Fills Up Everything

For a long time, I felt that I had to conjure up God's presence.

I had to think the right thoughts, feel the right way, do certain things a certain way.

For so long, I thought that God was miles away, that my loving Father was nowhere to be found.

If I felt particularly bad, for whatever reason, when I woke up in the morning, I feared that I had to do something to "bring Him back."

How wrong I was.

Today, when I was meditating on everything, I see how full the world is of His love.

If we would only believe it -- and receive it.

That is hard.

We all face different, trying circumstances. What do we do to get out of those circumstances?

Nothing. It's all about a different attitude.

It's so true, though, that the gift of righteousness makes all the difference. I am not afraid to ask questions, to look at what is going wrong in my life. I am no longer afraid to question God about the issues pressing upon me.

I am not afraid to be angry with Him. I know He can handle it, and I know that He can bring up to speed with all that is going on.

His love fills up everything!

His Son sits at His right hand, and I am in Christ, seated at the Father's right hand, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment