Tuesday, April 16, 2019

A Wise Man Keeps His Mind In

There is so much that I wish I could share right now, but time simply will not permit it.

There is also the fear of the moral and political backlash. How many questions, how many attacks, how much slander from evil people all around do I really want to put up with?



"A fool uttereth all his mind: but a wise man keepeth it in till afterwards." (Proverbs 29:11)

Let's keep the most intimate aspects of our walk to ourselves. That is the proper way to go about in this world.

I just wish that I could open my mind and heart to the world, that they could see, understand, relish the joy, the peace, the settled mind which has become so much a part of me now!

Time will tell. I can utter my mind afterwards.

-----

Another take on this verse:

"Fools give full vent to their rage, but the wise bring calm in the end." (Proverbs 29:11)

Why scream and yell about everything?

Sometimes, we misunderstand the situations we face. When more is revealed, the need to rage dissipates.

Refraining from emotional outbursts brings greater peace, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment