Monday, April 15, 2019

His Love is Pre-Emptive

For the last two weeks, I have been thinking about all the times and troubles I had faced in my life.

This past evening, I recalled the internal struggles that I went through as a substitute teacher.

When I realized how much Daddy God loved me, I had no fear. I could speak to students with conviction, without recrimination or concern.

Yet a sense of burden still overwhelmed me. I had to be "Focused" on His love for it to work in my life.

Wow! Talk about burdens!

I felt like a schizophrenic. My mind was working double-time: trying to live in everyday life; trying to hold onto God.

But all this time I am learning that He has been holding onto me!

Image result for jeremiah 31:3

He has loved me with an everlasting love (Jeremiah 31:3)

It's never been bringing Him into my situation. He has always been there for me.

He promised:

"Let your manner of living be without covetousness, and be content with such things as ye have. For He hath said, “I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee”" (Hebrews 13:5)

His love is pre-emptive. His love came into play for me since the foundation of the world. Even when I didn't care about Him, He cared for me! (Romans 5:8)

Even now, when I think about how He has been loving me since the beginning, I just can't help but be at peace. It just gives me such joy to know that He has been watching out for me since the beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment