Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Learning How Much God Loves Us ... Loves ME!

I am learning so much right now.

So much.

I am receiving so much more of your love. More than I would have ever imagined.

Paul prayed earnestly that we would understand how much our Loving Father loves ... us.

How much He loves ... ME!

For the last eight years, I have carried with me a picture of Geppetto and Pinocchio from the Disney Movie. I often carried this with me because it featured how much God is my Father, that He loves me.

And His love makes me a REAL BOY!

"Now I'm a REAL BOY!"


So many lies have been peeled away. What I used to believe, all of that is falling away.

I guess this criminal matter is exactly what it took for me to get what I needed to know. If this is what I took, I thank God again and again!

His love for us is not some fantasy. It's not a vain thought experiment.

It's real! And His love makes us "real boys", just like His Son!

"Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not." (1 John 3:1)

And as always:

"Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world." (1 John 4:17)

No comments:

Post a Comment