Friday, April 19, 2019

JESUS! Restore to Me Everything That Was Taken

Our Daddy God is in the restoration business.



Just ask Him to restore to you all that was lost, all that was taken!

Daddy God, I am upset.

I lost so much of my life because of the lies of the enemy. I did not believe that all my sins were forgiven. I did not believe that you had everything covered, everything taken care of for me.

I was told to believe that I was on my own in this lost dark sullen world.

I didn't know that I could to run to you whenever I was in need.

Why? Because my parents didn't know how much you loved them.

My father's self-esteem was found in rescuing everyone else. How wrong, how selfish all that is.

My mother believed that you had to work for God's love. It was not even about love for her. "Love is not a feeling, it's an action," she would constantly tell me.

I was expected to love others. The pressure was on me to love God with all my heart, mind, soul, and strength.

Here's the problem: How do I do that? I cannot give what I do not have.

My parents both did not know the love of the Father. No wonder I was so lost. No wonder that so many people have struggled to understand what I have been talking about. No wonder that so many people, despite their best intentions, were so often giving me bad advice. They were drawing out of their limited knowledge, rather than relying on the unlimited love of God the Father, our Daddy God.

That was the kind of love that was needed, that we all need. How sad it is that there have been so many people in my life, even close friends and family, who turn down God's love for them to go with family, tradition, experience.

No thank you.

Jesus! Please restore to me everything that was taken. Restore to me everything that Satan lied to me about.

Jesus! I now understand. All this time, you wanted me to let you love me!

When I receive your love, there is more love for me to give to others. This is a wonderful thing. So happy! So happy!

For the longest time, I puzzled about what to do when I felt bad. I have now learned that I did not have to do anything. You are alive! You fill up every empty space in this world. There is no dead air. There is no dead space.

You hold everything together!

"[He] is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: 16For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17And he is before all things, and by him all things consist." (Colossians 1:15-17)

He holds it all together. I was never supposed to run to other people for help. The kind of help that I needed -- that comes from YOU!



"I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.

"My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth." (Psalm 121:1-2)

It's not that other people do not want to help. Even the best of the best out there, from the greatest ministers to the wisest statements, cannot help. It's not about casting our cares on others. It's about casting our cares on Him.

The answer to every fear, to every hurt--is JESUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment