Sunday, January 20, 2013

Jesus Finished It: Either You Believe it or You Don't

AA sucks!

AA is really bad.

AA distracts and blinds people from the glorious Gospel of full remission and righteousness:

"38Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins: 39And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses." (Acts 13: 38-39)

Jesus Christ gives us all things.

The New Covenant outlines what His death at the Cross accomplished for every person who is willing to repent and believe the Gospel of grace (Galatians 1: 6):
"10For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
11And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
12For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more." (Hebrews 8: 10-12)
 
He leads us from within, He loves from without and all about. He teaches us to know Him, so that we no longer need to spend our lives running around to experts and leaders who know even less. The Holy Spirit who lives within us leads us and guides into all knowledge and truth, and as we walk in the Spirit, we need not fear sinning or doing wrong, and even if something bad happens, we can trust that God will take every bad turn and turn it for our good.
 
Jesus finished it. Jesus is that good. Either you believe it or you don't.

1 comment:

  1. Arthur,

    Hi, this is Chris from St. Jude Retreats.

    I was just wondering if you accepted guest posts or was looking for an additional resource. I think the not-for-profit I work could be a help with either of the above.

    If you've happened to never here of us, St. Jude's is a non 12-step alternative to traditional alcohol and drug rehab. We consider ourselves an alternative because, rather than recycle the often used 12-steps of A.A., we implement a proven and effective educational approach. I encourage you to take a look at our website if you would like to find out more http://www.soberforever.net

    Please let me know your thoughts though. My email is czampino@soberforever.org

    Kind regards,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete