Wednesday, January 29, 2014

No, I did Not Believe the Gospel

"Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth." (3 John 2)

God wants us to prosper and be in health, but it all depends on how our souls prosper.

I cannot believe how much time I had spent trying to feel better about myself, trying to fight off bad thoughts and feelings, trying to make myself feel better, or to give myself the sense, the feeling that God was with me because I felt that way.

I cannot write this enough times: AA is an evil cult, one which imposes on men and women the evil fraud that their sins are not forgiven, and that they must live in their own strength.

The fear and dread which I wrestled with every day is more than I can describe.

This cult causes people's souls to founder and fail, There is no prosperity for the human mind when a man believes that the work is not done, that the debt is not paid.

For years, a life of taking one's inventory, of doing the best one could in spite of difficult people seemed the best that one could look forward to. At least it made no difference to me, since that was the best that I knew.

Taking one's inventory all seemed a part of living one's life.

I have since realized that all of that self-reflection on oneself, one's sin, creates nothing but problems. Putting one's life and emotions in the hands of other people, and letting them be responsible for who you are and how you feel, such a frustrating life will only breed contempt and discontent.

AA is a total scam, a fraud which reduces people to emotional wrecks, wracked with frustration and guilt, as well as fear and anger.

I cannot recount the amount of fear and frustration which I faced every day, overwhelmed by the sense that I could be set off by other people. The program makes people restless irritable, and discontented, telling them that they have to work an evil program every day just to stay one step ahead of selfish, fear, resentment, dishonesty blah, blah blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment