Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Life is All About Himself, and He is All About Us

"We learned to outgrow fear. . ."

Wrong and wrong again.

This revelation of God's total love for me is too great.

I am so angry -- that no one had told me this all-encompassing love.

No one.

Every day, I woke up convinced that this life was all up to me.

No I have learned something different.

That is not the case at all.

"Will He not freely give us all things with Him?"

The basis of the Christian Life is Christ, who is our life (Colossians 3: 4).

He is not asleep at the wheel.

He is leading us, He is guiding us.

You are leading me, you are guiding me.

I may not like the results, but it really does not matter.

The pressure was on all the time.

I was looking for something to do to occupy my time.

The emptiness in this life starts and ends with ourselves.

If we think that everything is about us, and everything depends on us, then we have nothing to stand on, nothing to live for.

Life is not about us, but about Him who has been from the beginning.

And when we understand that life is all about Him, regardless of whether we like it or not, then we can understand that He is all about us, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment