Thursday, February 28, 2013

Prayer for Rest

I have this one prayer to you, Daddy! (Romans 8: 17 -- Number of New Beginnings and Victory)
I hope that this prayer will touch and minister to all others out there.

I find myself bound up in how I feel.

I want to feel right, feel good, because I have too long believed that how I feel jeopardizes what I am called to do.

How I feel, I have also long believed, will interrupt what I do or do not hear from you.

Daddy, I need your help, I need your wisdom on this.

You say that the one work is to believe on Your Son, who died for all our sins, who gave us His righteousness, that we may receive His right standing at Your right hand.

I ask you, then, for the Rest that Your Son gives to all who believe.

Please, Lord.

I ask that I may cast every care at your feet, that you have every part of my life, including the jobs that you have blessed me with.

Thank You, Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment