Thursday, October 23, 2014

More to Share About the Living Christ

Thank You, Jesus, for your life.

You are Life.

 He is not a figment.

He is not a dream.

He is alive, and His life does not depend on my awareness.

There is so much to the teachings which I have been listening to.

I was looking at my feelings.

I was concerned with how I felt.

Then I remembered what one pastor used to say all the time.

He shared that He would see Jesus at his right hand, next to Him.

That is not imagination.

That is truth:

"28Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." (Matthew 11: 28-30)

I was caught in the lie that what I was thinking or feeling was interrupting His presence and power in my life.

I was looking at me all the time. I had the feeling that I had to be thinking about Him.

Did I know that He was thinking about me all the time?

No, I did not.

I wish that I could explain this better.

This element of force, this element of striving was so strong inside my body.

He is our life. This is not open for debate.

No comments:

Post a Comment