Thursday, October 23, 2014

He Is Alive!

Jesus Christ is alive today!

He is not alive in our heads, nor is He a figment of our imaginations, nor is a figure of a support group.

He is not alive because we think that He is alive.

He loves us, and we receive His love.

It is so hard to accept this truth today, but I had believed for the longest time that how I had felt and what I was thinking determined whether He was working in my life or not.

The grace of God has appeared to all men, bringing salvation.

For a long time, I was focused on feeling better, or fixing what I was feeling.

When you realize that Jesus is a real Person, and outside of your experience, you stop looking at yourself and start looking at Him

Wow!

Hard to believe, but I had spent so much time compensating for Him, trying to create God in my head and in my life.

That was never the case.

He was always there for me, and never once did I have to wonder where He would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment