Monday, October 27, 2014

Look at Christ, Not Yourself

The AA cult is deceptive in its wickedness.

Jus as Adam and Eve were obsessed with looking at themselves after eating from the Forbidden Tree, so too this cult teaches men and women to look at themselves.

I remember being trapped in sentiments of resentment for the longest time.

I walked around so angry, so easily hurt and offended.

I was looking at my feelings all the time.

I was caught up in how I felt, and wondering if what I was feeling would determine whether God was with me or not.

AA teaches men and women to look at themselves, and to assess their standing before God based on how they feel and what they think.

Jesus teaches us to look at Him, and be transformed from glory to glory (2 Corinthians 3: 18)

For the longest time, I lived in constant fear of feeling bad, wondering what I would do if someone offended me.

I was easily offended, by the way, finding that I was looking in at myself all the time.

If I was feeling bad, it was because of someone else.

That is irresponsible behavior.

Yet AA induces men and women into irresponsible children who depend on the thoughts and feelings of others to attain any sense of peace or acceptance.

This leading is evil.

No wonder I was so trapped and conflicted.

No wonder so many people suffering in those rooms.

The last thing that we need is to look at ourselves.

As long as we think that we must change ourselves, we will find ourselves stuck in a maelstrom that never changes.

We need a new life. Not setting our eyes on self, but on Christ Jesus, who is our new self, our life, and our perfect standing before God the Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment