Friday, September 6, 2013

From a Former Stepper

Thank you Arthur!

I was once a stepper mom. Thank god for my sons my eyes were opened!

Sincerely,

Monica
To: makeaasafer@gmail.com
To the "Leaving AA" community: Please visit and hare errorsofaa.blogspot.com I was indoctrinated in that terrible cult for years -- and I am not even an alcoholic! My mother was crazy-fanatic about AA
From:Arthur Christopher Schaper (arthurschaper@hotmail.com)
Sent:Sat 8/31/13 9:57 AM
To: makeaasafer@gmail.com (makeaasafer@gmail.com)
To the "Leaving AA" community:

Please visit and hare

errorsofaa.blogspot.com

I was indoctrinated in that terrible cult for years -- and I am not even an alcoholic!

My mother was crazy-fanatic about AA. She was taking her inventory, working her steps until she died!

Please get this blog out!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment