Friday, March 29, 2019

How His Love is Transforming Me!

I have learned more about why the Israelites, why the Jews in Biblical times sought out light, while the Greeks sought knowledge, and the Romans sought glory.

When you have enlightenment, when you see more than had been available before, it becomes easier to understand so many things. So much has been revealed to me that I had never seen before. There were revelations, deep understandings of God's love of me, to me, for me that I did not understand.

I could not begin to understand.

There was so much love that God has me, enough that He sees me in His Son.

"Herein is love perfected among us, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment, because as He is, so are we in this world." (1 John 4:17)

It's a new identity, a new standing.

Yet I had perverse feelings, bad desires, and I often felt that I had to get rid of those feelings, or I had to discharge the feelings that I felt.

Now I see that He loves me more and more. I realize that His love continues pouring on me, no matter what I am feeling.

I do not have to get rid of feelings. The goodI feel when I know that His goodness towards me does not go away, that gives me great pleasure, and the desire to sin falls away.

This is great!

Indeed, His Love is Transforming Me!

"But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord." (2 Corinthians 3:18)




No comments:

Post a Comment