Monday, January 19, 2015

"I Will Be a God To You" Answers All

"I Will be a God to You!" answers every concern.

For the longest time, I was concerned that how I felt determined whether He was near or far.

What if, what about? Will everything work out?

When Jesus died on the Cross, He sent the message loud and clear to the entire Universe:

Everything is taken care of.

This is still taking me a while to understand.

Once again, what does the writer of Hebrews counsel us to do?

"Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief." (Hebrews 4: 11)

It is not something that happens over night or right away.

We are called to grow in grace and knowledge of the Lord (2 Peter 3: 18).

That invitation is hard to accept, sometimes, because the first thing that I want to do when things do not seem to be working right  . . .is to fix it.

Then we return to God's Promise: "I will be a God to you."

That is the answer. That truth, that revelation answers everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment