Friday, December 26, 2014

I Need to Know a Savior Who Is Alive

I was talking with a friend of mine last night (Christmas Night!)

I was telling him that there is no talk about Jesus who is alive.

He is living in us.

We celebrate His birth, we celebrate His death, but we do celebrate His Life, for He lives in us today!

He ministers on our behalf forever, too!

This is the part which I have been trying to see more of.

He is living and caring for us in every way.

This has taken me a long time to understand, but that is what growing in grace and knowledge of the Lord is really all about!

The reason why so many people are lonely, too, is that they do not see this Savior who is alive for us.

They do not know that, they do not know Him.

Today, I am learning more about Him, and I am not running away!

No comments:

Post a Comment