Friday, September 17, 2021

More Revelations About Resentment: It Is Finished!

 I went to the hospital yesterday to pick up some paperwork.

As I was driving home, I was thinking some unhappy thought about some people that I do not like.

Then I started gaining a greater revelation about the past struggles which I had endured when I was younger. I used to get really angry or upset about the things that people may have said to me or had not said to me.

Then I would get angry a second time around because I needed to "do something" about those feelings because someone had "made me mad."

That was all wrong believing, and that wrong believing was due to that evil cult called "Alcoholics Anonymous."

"We have to be free of anger!" the AA cult warns people. "We must not allow resentment to get stuck in our minds!"

Oh No! We must make sure that we do not have any negative thoughts or feelings! EEK!

Give me a break.

The work is DONE in Christ Jesus! We do not have a "daily reprieve," but rather an eternal release from all our sins and all our shame.

When I received this simple revelation, I started to feel light-headed. I mean, my body really started to relax! I finally understood why I had been so emotionally uptight for so long.

It also helped to explain why I was having blood pressure issues for so long, just as my parents had had blood pressure isues, too!

The work is done! Jesus paid the price.

Shame on AA. God damn that evil cult! Thank God for COVID-19, I guess, in that people are no longer going to "the rewms" to be brainwashed with these harmful lies, such as "You were born an alcoholic" and "It works if you work it."

Give me a break!

But this revelation is massive. All this time, I was constantly trying to steel myself and my mind so that I would never get "offended." The reason that offenses rage in people is that they do not believe that all their sins are forgiven, and whenever anyone challenges them with emotional slights or insults, they feel compelled to fight back and correct the record.

When you know that you have been forgiven, when you know that you have been fully justified from all things, it does not matter what people say about you. You really don't care, because the Final Word has been declared about your status: "It is Finished!"

No comments:

Post a Comment