Saturday, June 8, 2019

More Revelations, More Clarity

I cannot go into details about what happened to me this past week at this time.

Things are getting better every day, and I have witnessed God answer more prayers within and without.

For a long time, I used to struggle with a negative internal dialogue. If someone whom I did not care for had some thing rude to me in the past, and that sense of upset would emerge again while I was thinking about something else.

For the longest time, I used to think that I had to get rid of the negative internal dialogue, too, along with the fears, the hurts, the shame, and the sexual perversions in my flesh, etc.

Then this morning, this Saturday, I woke up without any noise, without any internal dialogue whatsoever.

It was a miracle. I had never had such quiet inside of my mind. This had been a long-standing problem in my life. I could not believe it!

I had slept so soundly, too.

What has happened? What has changed inside of me?

I had asked God about these negative dialogues, this negative "answering back" which had plagued my mind for so long.

He answered my prayer.

For the longest time, I had worked on getting rid of the negative internal dialogues. Today, I recognize that God's love for me has not gone away at all. His love is still there, and it just evaporates, covers up, causes to disappear all the negative thinking that I used to deal with,

It's amazing! Perfect love casts out all fear. It has no room within my mind, within my life.

This stunningly bad mental habit had consumed me for years, if not decades. I had to get rid of all the bad thoughts so that I could have, could operate from the good thoughts. This is another part of the perverse cult known as Alcoholics Anonymous. It is full-on mind control, teaching people that they are a bunch of helpless, self-centered louts who cannot break free from their addiction, but instead must settle on managing this problem for the rest of their lives.

Where is the joy in that? In truth, there is nothing but pain, shame, loss, and even death.

My Daddy God's love for me does not depend on what I do. His love for me depends on what His Son Jesus DID!

This love is so good, so rich, so wonderful, that I have no further interest in so much of this earthen garbage. It's just not good enough!

And this is really sad, that so many people out there don't really know or understand how good God really is. That He is our loving Father, and that He does not just adopt us into the family, but that He places us within His own Son!

I was so convinced that I had to get rid of other people's fears, too.

Since then, I have learned that they can just come and go. This is more than an incredible revelation. This is so deep, a wonderful recognition that nothing--nothing at all--can separate me from the love of God! (Romans 8:38-39)

No comments:

Post a Comment