Wednesday, June 5, 2019

His Unconditional Love Does Not Depend on Our Circumstances

This is another tough lesson which individuals need to learn.

We cannot, must not, may not judge God's love for us based on how we feel, or what we see around us, or what happens to us.

It's inexcusable!

God so loved the World, did He not? He gave us His Son, did He not?

Do we not understand how much God did for us in sending His Son to die for us?!

This is essential.

I struggled with this. I often wondered if God loved me based on some of the trying circumstances which I had faced.

That is outrageous!

He has been loving us since the beginning!

Before the foundation of the world, God the Father set aside His Son to die for us!

What else do you want Him to do?

The other thing I learned to recognize is that no matter how I may feel, God's love does not stopping flooding, overwhelming, caring for me. That revelation took a lot longer to understand--strange, but true.

Thank You, Jesus, for your unconditional love for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment