Tuesday, March 29, 2022

It Really Doesn't Matter What People Say or Do To Me



 "And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:" (Ephesians 2:6)

I am seated in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. Not stuck in my body, or stuck with my mind. I do not have to run away from myself to get close to Daddy God. I am in Christ, and I am seated in Christ at the Father's right hand!

It does not matter if there are feelings of fear, lust, greed, or confusion.

It does not matter what I say or do not say. Daddy God did not seat me in His Son because of my goodness or good-will. Paul makes it very clear that "by grace you are saved" (Ephesians 2:5,8)

Go ahead and yell at me all you want.

Go ahead and take my microphone away from me.

Go ahead and publish nasty articles, flyers, blogs, and social media against me.

In Christ, I have a promise:

"No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD." (Isaiah 54:17)

This righteousness is a gift (Romans 5:17), and it does not depend on me. All I "have to" do is receive it, and keep receiving it. That's what believing is all about!

"Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent." (John 6:29)

I was so worried about how I might feel if I ended up in a tough situation. These lying symptoms and sentiments would distract me in all sorts of ways, and I was so afraid that I had to do something about these feelings, and all that thinking was such a horrendous distraction.

Today, all of that is gone! I am at rest in Him, and I am so grateful. Thank you, Jesus!

"While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him." (Matthew 17:5)



No comments:

Post a Comment