Tuesday, August 10, 2021

I Don't Need to Fight to See You

 LORD!

For so long, I felt that I had to work so hard to see you, to find you.

These verse often confused me:

"When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek." (Psalms 27:8)

I used to think that I had to look somewhere (but where?) to find the Lord's face, His presence.

Now I know that "seek His face" is all about praising and worshipping You!

Lord, it all makes sense. I do not have to find you. I do not have to fight for you. I know where You are!

"19And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, 20Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places," (Ephesians 1:19-20)



Jesus in His perfect, and perfected body, is seated at God the Father's right hand.

AND so am I:

"4But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) 6And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:" (Ephesians 2:4-6)

And Christ is in us, too!

"To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:" (Colossians 1:27)

I don't need to do something to see You! I get it now!

You are already here, You are already working! I can think or feel whatever I need to think or feel. You are taking care of me, and Yo are taking care of everything. THANK YOU, JESUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment