Wednesday, February 14, 2018

More Revelations in This Journey

I have found that my loving Daddy God has been cleaning out more wrong believing in my life.

1. I used to be jealous, or have a sense of lack for people who were enjoying things in their lives. I used to compare myself to others: "Why do they have it so good, and I don't?"

That's the wrong attitude to take.

I realize that in Christ I am truly blessed with all spiritual blessings (Ephesians 1:3).

I can be grateful for all that other people have. It does not mean that I can't have good things too:

"O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him." (Psalm 34:8)

2. I had feared going back into the workforce. I imagined in my mind the succession of days, weeks, and years.

That's ridiculous! I cannot foretell one day.

And I don't have to!

"Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:" (Isaiah 46:10)

And there is GREAT news for those of us who know Christ Jesus!

"I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning." (1 John 2:13)

The same God who declares the end from the beginning, this same loving God we know personally.

More importantly, He knows us; he knows me. (Galatians 4:9)

The same wealth and worthy God wants to invest in my life, He will do in our jobs, in our careers.

To return back to the second point, it is essential that I stop projecting what will or could happen. That does not matter.

Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life (John 14:6)

I have also struggled with projected recriminations. We need to stop looking around us or within ourselves.

We need to look on Jesus, the Author and Finisher of Faith. (Hebrews 12:2)



Consider the account of Peter walking on the water:

"28And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water. 29And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus. 30But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me. 31And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt? 32And when they were come into the ship, the wind ceased. 33Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God." (Matthew 14: 28-33)

There are inner turmoils which are getting put away from me little by little.

It's been tough, but it's worth it. This walk, this work, this is worth waking up for.

Jesus, our Life has never let me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment