Thursday, January 18, 2018

He is At Work Behind The Scenes, Taking Care of Everything

This revelation is so precious to me right now, it's as though I am writing it out for the first time, even though I have written something about this matter multiple times.

It's so good to know that I have my loving Daddy God watching out for me, taking care of me.

He has gone ahead of me for all the rides. I do not have to wonder or worry, as though I will be stepping into an unknown world, where nothing is taken care of or done unless I do it or make it happen.

He has a great future planned for me. He has everything prepared for me. He forsees a good future for me, for everyone!

We have no reason to withhold our praise from Him, even when things seem bad.

He has declared that "we will cross over to the other side."

He has announced glad tidings for all of us who believe on Him.



There is no reason for me to not believe that He has everything taken care of in my life. Besides, this life is not my life in the first place, but His Life (Colossians 3:4).

This news, this awareness reminds me "But God ..."

"But God!"

We must not leave him out of any factor, any calculation in our lives.

God is very much in charge, actively working for me, working within to will and to do for His Good pleasure (Philippians 2:13)

For so long, I was convinced that I had to force God's will. If I didn;t get busy taking care of the situation, mapping out my life, making things happen, then nothing would happen.

Yes, yes, I had listened to the sermons at great length, that God was at work behind the scenes, but it didn't sink in tell yesterday, that indeed He is at work RIGHT NOW taking care of my concerns, taking care of my needs:

"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:19)

It's not some nice idea--it's the truth, and it's time for us to rest our minds in this revelation.

This has taken me more time than I realized, but I am so glad that God is patient with me:

"The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." (2 Peter 3:9)

and

"Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up," (1 Corinthians 13:4).

I may be writing about this stirring revelation a few more times today or throughout the work, but that's OK. It's worth reflecting on as much as possible. For so long, I had no idea what the future would bring, and a sense of sorrow would accompany my thoughts about the future. Where am I going? What's coming up?

All of that was never supposed to be a burden on me. I wasn't supposed to wonder, since I have God's Word declaring that He has a perfect, wonderful, expected end ready for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment